MUST HAVE: LES DISQUES DE LA MORT'S FIRST COMPILATION




As you have probably noticed, I rarely post about new stuff. I am so much into old gems and rarities from the 70's and 80's from psychedelic to electronic through krautrock, disco, new wave, synth wave etc...  but there are maybe around 5 labels I really like in this world that always surprise me and never disappoint me. Among them, there is Les disques de la mort Ivan Smagghe's label.
The label just released its first compilation "GRIEVE NOT, BUT TRY AGAIN" that features 13 really AMAZING tracks.
It includes classics from Toulouse Low Traxx, Save, Red axes and, 6 UNRELEASED tracks or remixes from Manfredas to Chloe, Luke Abbot to Cowboy Rhythmbox.
The compilation is available on Bandcamp.

Happy Bastille Day.

Mrs. Blythe



GRIEVE NOT, BUT TRY AGAIN



0 commenti: