MY TOP 5 EDITS, REMIXES AND BOOTLEGS + BONUS OF FEBRUARY 2014



Hi guys,
This is a new eclectic selection of tracks I particularly enjoyed in February and I'm thrilled to share with you today. In bonus, a little experimentation I made a few months ago on one of my fave tracks from Michel Houellebecq.



-------
1/ Gina X Performance - No G.D.M. (Red Axes Remix)
An amazing and refreshing  remix of one of my fave tracks of Gina X Performance made by Red Axes. I can't stop playing it. Killer track for a sexy dj set.

2/ Yoko Ono - You're The One (Hotaru edit)
A very good rework made by Hotaru on this great Yoko Ono track. Must-follow artist on Soundcloud.

3/ Rocky Siffredo - Ufo Sexo
I have already featured Rocky Siffredo last month but this new edit is so good that I can't resist to highlight it.

4/ The Beatles - Within tomorrow (Ursula 1000 Cheeky Boot)
A super nice edit of the Beatles "Within Tomorrow" made two years ago by the talented Ursula 1000, rediscovered recently.

5/ Snow red - Come to dance (Club Bizarre edit)
Another great edit made by Club Bizarre, this time a rework of the 80's obscure track from Snow Red. 

BONUS: Michel Houellebecq - Celibataire (Mrs. Blythe rework)
A little bonus from me. A little experimentation on one of my fave tracks from Michel Houellebecq I made 5 months ago for one of my mixtapes.

Enjoy!!
Ps: do not hesitate to send me your tracks through my Soundcloud