MY TOP 5 EDITS, REMIXES AND BOOTLEGS OF JANUARY 2014



Hi guys,
So many good edits this month!!! It was hard to make a choice. This is an eclectic selection of bewitching tracks I really enjoyed and I'm thrilled to share with you.

1/ Roxy Music- In Every Dream Home A Heartache (Moscoman edit)
I discovered this amazing edit last summer in Moscoman's July mix and had the pleasure to play it before its release. Moscoman decided to send it to Bryan Ferry himself, he answered him and told him to share it. Thank you so much Mosco for sharing one of your secret weapons. 

2/ People Said His Brain Was Infected by Devils (Madam X rework)
Another secret weapon that was hidden this time in Madam X's treasure chest. It is the first one she releases on Soundcloud. I am looking forward to listening to the next ones. Must-follow artist on Soundcloud.

3/ I'm a Cliche - Edit Service 31 by Alvaro Cabana
Every two weeks, the French label I'm a Cliche, through his brand new Edit Service provides an unreleased edit produced by members of his crew or some of their beloved friends. To start 2014, this is a beautiful and sexy edit made by Alvaro Cabana.

4/ Rocky Siffredo - Slow in China
Diavol is an Argentinian label that regularly releases some amazing edits. This sexy slow mo track is from the special Rocky Siffredo's edit collection recently released as Diavol Edit Vol. 4.

5/ Curtis Mayfield - Love Me (Foc Edits edit)
Back to funk with this very nice edit made by the talented Turkish Foc edits


Ps: do not hesitate to send me your tracks through my Soundcloud