MY TOP 10 ALBUMS, ORIGINAL TRACKS, EDITS AND REMIXES OF 2012


As usual, it is still a difficult exercise to make my top 10 of the year:-) All my selection concerns tracks I have played this year and I still love and consider as my favorites.

:: MY TOP 10 EDITS, REMIXES, BOOTLEGS & COVERS OF 2012 ::

1/ Kazino - Binary Buttocks (C.love Edit)

2/ Louis Chedid - Chat noir (Laurent Garnier Remix)

3/ Tone Of Arc - Goodbye Horses

4/ Axel Bauer - Cargo de nuit (dj steef edit)

5/ Grace Jones - Walking In The Rain (Leftside Wobble 'Being Grace' Edit)

6/ TeeTwo Mariani - Pomme De Terre Frite

7/ Sheik Nobi - Mysteries of the east dancetaria (ACID ARAB ㋡ mix)

8/ The Dead Rose Music Company - Shake

9/ Francis Bebey - Esok Am (Sygaire & Morid Rework)


10/ Joy Division - Love will tear us apart (Virgin Magnetic Material Remix)


:: MY TOP 10 ORIGINAL TRACKS OF 2012 ::

1/ Pachanga Boys - Drunken Dancer

2/ Red Axes - Josef Cookies

3/ Acid Pauli - Man O To - Nu

4/ I:Cube - Your brain

5/ Bon Voyage - Rythmique Foccart

6/ The Eyes In The Heat - Amateur

7/ Tristesse Contemporaine - I didn't know

8/ PillowTalk - Strange love

9/ Matthew Dear - Get The Rhyme Right

10/ Suns Of Arqa - Ananta Snake Dance


:: MY TOP 10 ALBUMS, EP'S & COMPILATIONS OF 2012 ::

1/ Pachanga Boys - We Are Really Sorry
2/ I:Cube - "M" Megamix

3/ Bon Voyage - L'Imposture

4/ Acid Pauli - Get Lost V (Mixed compilation)

5/ Tristesse Contemporaine - Tristesse Contemporaine

6/ The Dead Rose Music Company - Four Songs EP

7/ Suns Of Arqa - Bruno Magic EP

8/ Matthew Dear - Beams

9/ Deniz Kurtel & The Marcy All-stars

10/ 18+ - Mixta2e 



Enjoy!!!





PS: do not hesitate to send me your tracks through my Soundcloud