I:Cube presents Cubo Edits


After 3 years of hibernation, Golem is back with a 7th episode of the Golem adventures : "I:Cube presents Cubo Edits", 4 gorgeous edits made by the talented I :Cube.
I’m totally obsessed with these two edits of the A side. For the first edit “HNT”, I:Cube reworked what seems to be an 80’s synthpop tune and turned it into a slow mo house monster with a strong climax. The second edit “A Bicyclette” is a mellow romantic tune inspired by 80’s French pop.
On the B side. "Piano In Paradiso" is a real Piano House anthem, that will take you back to the golden age of Italian house. The last edit "You Dance So Well" is a strange but very danceable track that comes with some mysterious German lyrics.
These edits will be out on vinyl on December 12nd, 2011.
We want more edits from Golem and I:Cube!!!

0 commenti: